Mean Mother 4WD Tow Hook with Safety Latch Load Limit 4500kg Chrome Carbon Steel
Product No: MMHKC
Brand: Mean Mother
When properly secured, tow hooks provide an ideal recovery point. Most 4WD vehicles are equipped with rated recovery points and to find the location simply refer to the owners manual. For added safety, the tow hook has a spring steel retaining clip, to prevent straps from falling off during a recovery.
- Made from 1045C hardened carbon steel.
- Bolts directly to the vehicle chassis/frame
- Ideal for attaching straps, ropes or chains
- Working load limit (WLL) 4500kg/10,000lb.
- Safety latch and mounting hardware included.
- Colour: Chrome
CAUTION: A tow ball or vehicle tie down point is not designed as a recovery point. These points DO NOT have sufficient load ratings to handle the loads exerted during a recovery. Failure to attach recovery straps to a correctly rated recovery point may result in a failure and the strap, tow ball or other item used in the recovery may become a missile and could result in serious injury or death.