Mean Mother Power Distribution Box for Multiple Devices DC12V Aux DIN/Merit USB
The DC12V Power Distribution Box allows you to re-distribute the power generated by your vehicle battery and power multiple devices, without relying on mains power.
Connecting with an Anderson style plug, the unit offers DC12V Aux, DIN/Merit, and USB device connectivity, as well as a 50A Anderson style output to cover most devices including fridges, lighting, fans, air compressors, and smart devices.
An Anderson style plug is required to power the MM 12V Power Distribution Box. If one is not already installed, we recommend that installation only be carried out by a licenced auto electrician to avoid injury.
We recommend using a dual battery system to avoid draining the primary power source.
DO NOT use in situations where unit will be exposed to water/rain.
- Overall Dimensions: 200mm x 120mm x 53mm
- 2 x 50A Anderson style plugs (1-in, 1-out)
- 2 x DC12V/120W/10A Accessory sockets with spring covers and auto-reset circuit breaker
- 2 x DC12V/120W/10A DIN/Merit sockets with spring covers and auto-reset circuit breaker
- 2 x DC5V USB Sockets (2.4A each) with covers and overload protection
- 4 x surface mounting holes (screws not included)