Tyre Repair Liquid Patch Instant Fibre Based Puncture Sealant 1 x 1000ml LP1
- Liquid Patch repairs punctures from the inside out.
- When a tyre is punctured, escaping air forces the sealant to the puncture site and repairs the leak creating a Liquid Patch.
- Some of the liquid will go through the hole to the outside of the tyre.
When Liquid Patch is exposed to air, it dries and causes a permanent seal.
- Position tyre so the tyre valve is in the 4 or 8 o'clock position
- Pull the cap on the bottle upwards to expose the filler tube
- Remove tap from bottle as it contains a built in valve removing tool
- Remove rubber valve cap from tyre
- Simply fit valve remover over exposed valve core then turn anti clockwise until tyre begins to deflate
- Once the tyre is fully deflated place filler tube over valve opening and squeeze contents into tyre
- Replace valve core and re-tighten with valve tool
- Re-Inflate tyre to recommended pressure and rotate several times to evenly spread contents
Measure the height of the tyre and the width across the face of the tread and multiply as follows - H X W X .5ml
Application Amount Per Tyre:
- B.M.X. = 100ML
- Mountain Bike = 125ml
- Golf Cart = 125ml
- Wheel Chairs = 125ml
- Ride on Mower = 250ml
- Trail Bike = 250ml
- Mobility Scooter = 250ml
- Wheel Barrow = 250ml
- Farm Trailer = 250ml
- Automotive & Trailer = 500ml
- Off Road 4WD = 750ml
- Trucks Vans = 1000ml
What are the applications for Liquid Patch?
- Push Bikes
- Motor Bikes
- Wheel Chairs
- Ride On Mowers
- Golf Carts
- Farm Equipment